Kankakee Medical-Dental Clinic
202 North Schuyler Avenue, Suite 206
Kankakee, Illinois 60901
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT:
IMPORTANT: This clinic is ONLY open to agricultural workers and their families. If you need to see a doctor or dentist, please call for an appointment so we may schedule you for a day and time when the doctor or dentist is in.
Medical Clinic Hours:
FRIDAY: 9:00am-12:00pm(Lab services only on 1st and 3rd Friday. Please call for an appointment.)
Dental Clinic Hours:
Limited services provided only in the summer months. Please call for additional information.
Payment & Insurance Information:
For patients who do not have health insurance, we offer a sliding fee scale based on family size and income. We also accept Medicaid for medical and dental services. For more information, see our Paying for Services page.
Before Your Visit:
Services at the Kankakee Medical-Dental Clinic:
- Primary health care services for all ages
- Well child care (regular checkups, school physicals)
- Lab and basic diagnostic services
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, colon cancer, cervical cancer, and other health conditions
- Chronic disease management and support for patients with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic conditions
- Women's health services, including breast cancer screening and Pap smears
- Care coordination
- Comprehensive dental care including cleanings, exams, fluoride application, and restorative services
- Emergency dental care both at our clinic and through access point dental providers
- Oral health education and care coordination
- Assistance paying for prescription medicines
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) interpretation, care coordination, and health education
- Help applying for public benefits including All Kids, Medicaid, Obamacare, SNAP benefits, and other programs
- We provide after-hours coverage for health problems that may arise after the CHP clinic closes. For urgent concerns that cannot wait until the next clinic day, patients should call the clinic to be connected to a bilingual staff member who will provide assistance. In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.