Unity Point Clinic - Princeville
223 East Main Street
Princeville, Illinois 61559
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT:
IMPORTANT: This clinic is seasonal and is ONLY open to agricultural workers and their families. If you need to see a medical provider, please call for an appointment so we may schedule you for a day and time when the doctor or nurse practitioner is in.
Services are offered on a seasonal basis only, from July through October.
Payment & Insurance Information:
For patients who do not have health insurance, we offer a sliding fee scale based on family size and income. For more information, see our Paying for Services page.
Before Your Visit:
Services at the Unity Point Clinic - Princeville:
- Primary health care services for all ages
- Well child care (regular checkups, school physicals)
- Lab and basic diagnostic services
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, colon cancer, cervical cancer, and other health conditions
- Chronic disease management and support for patients with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic conditions
- Women's health services, including breast cancer screening and Pap smears
- Care coordination
- We provide after-hours coverage for health problems that may arise after the CHP clinic closes. For urgent concerns that cannot wait until the next clinic day, patients should call the clinic to be connected to a staff member who will provide assistance. In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.