Unity Point Clinic - Princeville
223 East Main Street
Princeville, Illinois 61559
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT:
IMPORTANT: This clinic is seasonal and is ONLY open to agricultural workers and their families. If you need medical care, please call for an appointment.
Services are offered on a seasonal basis only, from July through October.
Payment & Insurance Information:
For patients who do not have health insurance, we offer a sliding fee scale based on family size and income. For more information, see our Paying for Services page.
Before Your Visit:
Services at the Unity Point Clinic - Princeville:
- Primary health care services for all ages
- Well child care (regular checkups, school physicals)
- Lab and basic diagnostic services
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, colon cancer, cervical cancer, and other health conditions
- Chronic disease management and support for patients with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic conditions
- Women's health services, including breast cancer screening and Pap smears
- Care coordination
- CHP patients will receive at the end of their visit a summary which includes a phone number to reach a bilingual nurse.
- In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.