CHP Aurora Health Center
157 South Lincoln Avenue, Suite D (Medical) and Suite C (Dental)
Aurora, Illinois 60505
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT:
If you do not have an appointment, please call the clinic first, as there may be times when the clinic is closed for staff training or outreach.
IMPORTANT: This clinic is open to anyone in the Aurora area, including agricultural workers and their families. If you need medical or dental care, please call for an appointment.
Medical Clinic Hours:
Dental Clinic Hours:
Payment & Insurance Information:
For patients who do not have health insurance, we offer a sliding fee scale based on family size and income. We also accept Medicaid for dental services. Unfortunately, CHP Aurora is not enrolled as a Medicaid Managed Care provider. For more information, see our Paying for Services page.
Before Your Visit:
Services at the CHP Aurora Health Center:
- Primary health care services for all ages
- Well child care (regular checkups, school physicals)
- Lab and basic diagnostic services
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, colon cancer, cervical cancer, and other health conditions
- Chronic disease management and support for patients with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic conditions
- Women's health services, including breast cancer screening and Pap smears
- Care coordination
- Full service dental care including cleanings, exams, fillings, extractions, and major dental work (root canal treatment, dentures, partials, etc.)
- Emergency dental care
- Pediatric dentist visits for very young children
- Oral health education
- Assistance paying for prescription medicines
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) interpretation, care coordination, and health education
- Help applying for public benefits including All Kids, Medicaid, Obamacare, SNAP benefits, and other programs
- CHP patients will receive at the end of their visit a summary which includes a phone number to reach a bilingual nurse.
- In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.