CHP Champaign Health Center
201 West Kenyon Road
Champaign, IL 61820
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT:
If you do not have an appointment, please call the clinic first, as there may be times when the clinic is closed for staff training or outreach.
Note: This clinic is open to anyone in the Champaign area, including agricultural workers and their families. If you need medical care please call for an appointment.
Services at the CHP Champaign Health Center:
- Mobile medical unit, bringing primary health care services directly to agricultural workers' housing complexes and other locations
- Primary health care services for all ages
- Well child care (regular checkups, school physicals)
- Lab and basic diagnostic services
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, colon cancer, cervical cancer, and other health conditions
- Chronic disease management and support for patients with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic conditions
- Women's health services, including breast cancer screening and Pap smears
- Care coordination
- Assistance paying for prescription medicines
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) interpretation, care coordination, and health education
- CHP patients will receive at the end of their visit a summary which includes a phone number to reach a bilingual nurse.
- In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.