Kankakee Medical Clinic
202 North Schuyler Avenue, Suite 206
Kankakee, Illinois 60901
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT:
If you do not have an appointment, please call the clinic first, as there may be times when the clinic is closed for staff training or outreach.
IMPORTANT: This clinic is ONLY open to agricultural workers and their families. If you need medical care, please call for an appointment.
Medical Clinic Hours:
MONDAY: 9:00am-3:00pm Call for evening hours.
FRIDAY: 9:00am-12:00pm Twice per month (please call for an appointment).
Payment & Insurance Information:
For patients who do not have health insurance, we offer a sliding fee scale based on family size and income. We also accept Medicaid for medical and dental services. For more information, see our Paying for Services page.
Before Your Visit:
Services at the Kankakee Medical Clinic:
- Primary health care services for all ages
- Well child care (regular checkups, school physicals)
- Lab and basic diagnostic services
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, colon cancer, cervical cancer, and other health conditions
- Chronic disease management and support for patients with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic conditions
- Women's health services, including breast cancer screening and Pap smears
- Care coordination
- Assistance paying for prescription medicines
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) interpretation, care coordination, and health education
- Help applying for public benefits including All Kids, Medicaid, Obamacare, SNAP benefits, and other programs
- CHP patients will receive at the end of their visit a summary which includes a phone number to reach a bilingual nurse.
- In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.