CHP Mendota Health Center
UPDATE: CHP Mendota Health Center is temporarily closed this week , from June 1st to June 5th. If you have any questions, please call our after hours numbers:
1009 Main Street
Mendota, Illinois 61342
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT:
If you do not have an appointment, please call the clinic first, as there may be times when the clinic is closed for staff training or outreach.
Note: This clinic is open to anyone in the greater Mendota area, including agricultural workers and their families. If you need medical or dental care, please call for an appointment.
Center Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:00a.m.-5:30p.m., Friday
Services at the CHP Mendota Health Center:
We are proud to be a Patient-Centered Medical Home Level 2 clinic, recognized by NCQA (the National Committee for Quality Assurance), offering medical care, dental care, and support services to the greater Mendota community, including agricultural workers and their families.
- Primary health care services for all ages
- Well child care (regular checkups, school physicals)
- Lab and basic diagnostic services
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, colon cancer, cervical cancer, and other health conditions
- Chronic disease management and support for patients with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic conditions
- Women's health services, including breast cancer screening and Pap smears
- Care coordination
- Comprehensive dental care for all ages, including cleanings, exams, fluoride application, restorative services, and extractions
- Emergency dental care for children and adults
- Oral health education and care coordination
- Assistance paying for prescription medicines
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) interpretation, care coordination, and health education
- Help applying for public benefits including All Kids, Medicaid, Obamacare, SNAP benefits, and other programs
- CHP patients will receive at the end of their visit a summary which includes a phone number to reach a bilingual nurse.
- In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.