CHP Mendota Health Center
1009 Main Street
Mendota, Illinois 61342
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT:
If you do not have an appointment, please call the clinic first, as there may be times when the clinic is closed for staff training or outreach.
Note: This clinic is open to anyone in the greater Mendota area, including agricultural workers and their families. If you need medical or dental care, please call for an appointment.
Medical Clinic Hours:
Dental Clinic Hours:
Payment & Insurance Information:
For patients who do not have health insurance, we offer a sliding fee scale based on family size and income. We also accept All Kids, Medicaid, and Medicare. For more information, see our Paying for Services page.
Before Your Visit:
Services at the CHP Mendota Health Center:
We are proud to be a Patient-Centered Medical Home Level 2 clinic, recognized by NCQA (the National Committee for Quality Assurance), offering medical care, dental care, and support services to the greater Mendota community, including agricultural workers and their families.
- Primary health care services for all ages
- Well child care (regular checkups, school physicals)
- Lab and basic diagnostic services
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, colon cancer, cervical cancer, and other health conditions
- Chronic disease management and support for patients with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic conditions
- Women's health services, including breast cancer screening and Pap smears
- Care coordination
- Comprehensive dental care for all ages, including cleanings, exams, fluoride application, restorative services, and extractions
- Emergency dental care for children and adults
- Oral health education and care coordination
- Assistance paying for prescription medicines
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) interpretation, care coordination, and health education
- Help applying for public benefits including All Kids, Medicaid, Obamacare, SNAP benefits, and other programs
- CHP patients will receive at the end of their visit a summary which includes a phone number to reach a bilingual nurse.
- In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.