CHP Princeville Health Center
112 E Main Street
Princeville, Illinois 61559
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT:
If you do not have an appointment, please call the clinic first, as there may be times when the clinic is closed for staff training or outreach.
IMPORTANT: This clinic is open to anyone in the Princeville area, including agricultural workers and their families. If you need medical care, please call for an appointment.
Medical Clinical Hours
Services are offered on a seasonal basis only, from July through October.
Payment & Insurance Information:
For patients who do not have health insurance, we offer a sliding fee scale based on family size and income. For more information, see our Paying for Services page.
Before Your Visit:
Services at the CHP Princeville Health Center:
- Primary health care services for all ages
- Well child care (regular checkups, school physicals)
- Lab and basic diagnostic services
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, colon cancer, cervical cancer, and other health conditions
- Chronic disease management and support for patients with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic conditions
- Women's health services, including breast cancer screening and Pap smears
- Care coordination
- CHP patients will receive at the end of their visit a summary which includes a phone number to reach a bilingual nurse.
- In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.