Rantoul Health Screening Clinic
Community Service Center of Northern Champaign County
520 East Wabash Street
Rantoul, Illinois 61866
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT:
If you do not have an appointment, please call the clinic first, as there may be times when the clinic is closed for staff training or outreach.
Note: This clinic is open to agricultural workers and their families only. If you need medical or dental services, please call for an appointment.
Services at the Rantoul Health Screening Clinic:
- Mobile medical unit, bringing primary health care services directly to agricultural workers' housing complexes and other locations
- Primary health care services for all ages
- Well child care (regular checkups, school physicals)
- Lab and basic diagnostic services
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, colon cancer, cervical cancer, and other health conditions
- Chronic disease management and support for patients with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic conditions
- Women's health services, including breast cancer screening and Pap smears
- Care coordination
- Assistance paying for prescription medicines
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) interpretation, care coordination, and health education
- CHP patients will receive at the end of their visit a summary which includes a phone number to reach a bilingual nurse.
- In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.